Even though they are in space, astronauts still carry out human-like activities on earth. Let’s find out, what are the activities of astronauts in space.
- Astronauts are busy working while on duty in space. Repairing satellites, checking computers and other equipment, conducting science experiments, and so on.
- Astronauts bathe, shampoo, and brush their teeth in different ways. For example, wash with shampoo that does not need to be rinsed and toothpaste that can be swallowed.
- They can also exercise. Astronauts exercise about 2 hours a day. The goal is to keep his muscles and bones healthy and strong when he returns to Earth.
- Astronauts eat three times a day. The food and drinks are stored in special packaging so they are durable and do not float. There are fruits, chicken, meat, seafood, spaghetti, fruit juices, tea, and more.
- Astronauts can also relax. Read a book, watch a movie, listen to music, play cards, chat with family on Earth, or enjoy the beautiful view of the Earth and the sun in the window of the International Space Station.
- In space, astronauts sleep for 8 hours a day. Astronaut sleeping in a sleeping bag in the small room. In order not to float, the astronaut hooks his body on a wall or ceiling.