The World Health Organization (WHO) has officially named the new variant of the Coronavirus B.1.1.529 with the name Omicron. This Covid-19 variant needs to be watched out for because of its faster transmission than the Delta variant. Well, one way to prevent Covid-19 is vaccination.
The Coronavirus that causes Covid-19 continues to mutate (change) until various variants appear. After the Delta variant, now a new variant of Omicron appears. Until now, Omicron has spread to 150 countries, including South Africa, England, Germany, Italy, America, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia.
According to epidemiologists (the study of the spread of infectious diseases in humans), Omicron is able to spread quickly as a dangerous virus. In addition, Omicron can reinfect people who have been infected with the Delta variant of Covid-19
Covid-19 Vaccine for Children
Hooray…The government has determined the implementation of the Covid-19 vaccination for children aged 6-11 years. The vaccine was administered twice with a distance between the first dose and the second dose of 28 days.
We don’t need to be afraid of injecting this vaccine. The needle is so tiny, you can barely feel it. At least it’s like being bitten by an ant and only for a while. Vaccination is very important for us for prevention so that there is immunity in our bodies against the Covid-19 virus. Moreover, if we have studied face to face at school, it will be safer. Come on, let’s get vaccinated to stay healthy and study smoothly!
Well, for those of you who will get the Covid-19 vaccine, there are several things we need to pay attention to, namely:
- The body is not sick or has no fever. Body temperature should not be above 37,05 degrees Celsius.
- Do not have congenital diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and others.
- No history of severe allergies such as shortness of breath.
- Before the vaccine, should get enough sleep, at least 8 hours.
- If you have been infected with the Covid-19 virus, the vaccination will be given after 3 months.
- Before and after the vaccine, we must wear masks, keep our distance, and not crowd.